Dodge Dart Forums banner

My 2014 2.4L Limited Dart

8K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  DDD113 
#1 ·
All I've done so far is matte her grille. What should I do next? (I need more performance!!!)

by the way I am 4'11" and I fit perfectly in this car... How are others finding the fit? :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I love the comfort of the interior. I'm 5'10 and the seats are like they were made for me. Maybe matt the wheels, door handles, badges and mirrors. Painted calipurs look good too. Performance maybe cold-air-intake and exhaust. Great job on the grill.

#3 ·
I was thinking painted calipurs for sure, and I was considering the mirrors as well. I heard this spring they are bringing back the SCAT package... I am keeping my eyes open for more information. I am super excited!!!

It's weird because I had a hybrid before this and never would dare mod it for fear of ruining it, I may not be able to contain myself now!

#4 ·
Once you let the Mod Monster out you can't put him back. There are lots of great ideas to individualize your ride here in the forum. You might check out dipyourcar.com. There are some good tutorials for plastidipping parts of your car. Def check out what some of the other members are doing to thier rides.

#6 · (Edited)
I can't believe I forgot about tint. Good call. Lots of great affordable tint companies out there. Love my 20%, good match to the factory tint. Check your local laws, yes some of us are rebels:cool:

#7 ·
I knew when I bought the limited I'd be unhappy with the body color grille, needed the black! I actually made the wrap appointment before I picked the car up... I jumped on that haha. I was considering window tint as well, I think it's a great idea! I will definitely be looking into it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.