Dodge Dart Forums banner

Finally a tune

48K views 42 replies 17 participants last post by  Abarguy 
#1 ·
#40 ·
I run Unichip, it costs less and I get a ton of power from it. Tork is shady, I won't do business with him, his reputation as a liar and a cheat can be easily found online if you care to search for it.

#41 ·
The RRM ecu piggy back is the safest tune on the market right now and it's backed by dyno proven results that RRM has no problem sharing with you. As a personal preference if it's not from Modern Performance or Road Race Motorsports I wont deal with it.

#42 ·
Jhussey I agree with you on the Modern Performance stuff, a great deal of my bolt on's have come from their. But I do run a Unichip, and its never given me a seconds trouble, 49 dyno proven hp, and despite how the roll out seemed like a bust for some people, I and others I know have never had issues with it, so I'm beginning to believe that it was Tork pole smokers back in the day who jumped all over Unichip being unsafe/blah blah blah, and lying about it to protect Tork and his dominance in the tune world and the dominance (hell he practically runs it) over the main Dart forum which more than me now knows is modded by a group of Nazi's who do Tork's bidding over there because he pays them vendor fees.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.