Dodge Dart Forums banner

What do you think of the exterior styling of the 2013 Dodge Dart?

• Can't wait to be seen behind the wheel!!

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Perfect lines, fits well with the Dodge brand

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Looks too European

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll do

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • They could do better

Votes: 3 8.8%

do you like the looks of the new Dart?

13K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  DL700 
#1 ·
so this poll is probably going to be a bit biased on here, i mean why would you join a Dart forum if you didn't like the thing right? LOL

so for the first poll, let's ask for an opinion of the exterior styling and let us know what you think about it in this thread

Reactions: jkelly16
#4 ·
I love it, and I think the R/T will be sweet! Dodge needed a sub-compact to compete with the others out there swamping the market. Let's hope for a huge success for Mopar here! Throw some wheels on it. Lower it a tad. I'd drive one! I'll definitely look at it for a DD soon!

#10 ·
2013 dodge dart

PERSONALLY,I THINK THEY'RE TERRIBLE! ALTHOUGH I'VE NEVER OWNED A DART, THE '69 340 SWINGER IS MY FAVORITE CAR. I'VE HAD MANY "A" BODY BARACUDAS & AT LEAST 10 DUSTERS,THE MOST RECENT ONE, A BIG BLOCK MED 10s' STREET BRUISER. I DON'T THINK I'D WANT ANYTHING MADE BY HYUNDA IN MY CAR. WHY COULD'NT DODGE MAKE A DART LOOK LIKE A DART, LIKE THEY DID WITH THE CHALLINGER? WHO WANTS A CAR THAT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER RICE BURNER! PLEASE DODGE, GIVE US A BREAK! YOU KNOW YOU COULD DO BETTER, LIKE A SRT8 DART SWINGER THAT LOOKS LIKE A DART. NUFF SAID!:mad:

#11 ·
PERSONALLY,I THINK THEY'RE TERRIBLE! ALTHOUGH I'VE NEVER OWNED A DART, THE '69 340 SWINGER IS MY FAVORITE CAR. I'VE HAD MANY "A" BODY BARACUDAS & AT LEAST 10 DUSTERS,THE MOST RECENT ONE, A BIG BLOCK MED 10s' STREET BRUISER. I DON'T THINK I'D WANT ANYTHING MADE BY HYUNDA IN MY CAR. WHY COULD'NT DODGE MAKE A DART LOOK LIKE A DART, LIKE THEY DID WITH THE CHALLINGER? WHO WANTS A CAR THAT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER RICE BURNER! PLEASE DODGE, GIVE US A BREAK! YOU KNOW YOU COULD DO BETTER, LIKE A SRT8 DART SWINGER THAT LOOKS LIKE A DART. NUFF SAID!:mad:
CAPS=yelling

guess you won't be on here much then huh? you won't be missed. nuff said

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.