Votes: 24 27.6%
  • SRT4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GT

Votes: 12 13.8%

Which Dart model did you drive home?

18K views 27 replies 27 participants last post by  TXhypno 
#1 ·
Lets find out which trim level that our members are buying.

#7 ·
I got a Rallye Turbo with the Manual Trans... Gray Paint with the 18 inch Hyper Black five spoke wheels. Trimmed the interior with the red accents, 8.4 Touchscreen, Sirius, Uconnect, and the Alpine Sound.... Amazing really! Absolutely love my Dart, just wish MOPAR would step their game up and offer some accessories.... smh

#22 ·
I have the pitch black Rallye 2.0L auto, 18% tint, 8.4 Uconnect, alpine sound, black 17" rims, 8000K HIDs heads and fogs, sunroof, racetrack lights. bought few weeks ago lovin it so far

#24 ·
Redline GT here with black leather (with red stitching and red in perforations). Technology package. Everything but sunroof (too tall) and Nav. Son who drives the car is 6'2" and will be taller than I am before too much longer. I am 6'4". Oldest son is 6'5" and still growing! We love the car and there are none in the road where we live. Very happy with the car so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.