Sorry about not posting for a while. Lots of sweet news and pics for the new darts!
School is taking up 99% of my time... work the other 1%
I have about 2 weeks left of school then i'm done for about a month
and yes.. I've been so busy haven't even had time to pay for a hooker (tee hee) joking about the hooker.. not about the time.
Hope you all are doing well.