Dodge Dart Forums banner

lowering?

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  NathanSee 
#1 ·
I'm about to order some eibach lowering springs, just trying to figure out if there is anything else that I may need to buy? Like camber kit, struts, etc. Any feed back or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys, and sorry if I posted in the wrong area, im new to the forum and couldnt find a no flame zone haha. Thanks again yall.

#2 ·
Hey Nathan, thanks for joining us. There are 2 threads in this section on the first page. One is by theycallmejake which is a really good thread with pic and details and one by me david5525 with some more details. As far as camber kits, I didn't use them on mine. The front didn't change much and the rear I had enough adjustment with the factory adjuster that I was able to get it pretty close. There is still a little camber in the rear but it doesn't look like some of the street tuners you see.

Read through the threads. A lift would be good. I did mine on stands and it wasn't to bad. Help is definately good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.