Dodge Dart Forums banner

DODGE DART Stainless Cat-Back System PERFORMANCE Magnaflow EXHAUST

21K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Ewrobel81 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Yeah I've seen this setup online. First off $800 for a magnaflow system seems way too high IMO. Another Dart owner I've talked too has this setup though and is really happy with it. I want to wait and see the 3" system that Tork is coming out with though...

#4 ·
hmmm...idk...you think having one custom fabbed would be easier (and cheaper)?

#6 ·
*shrugs* hmm...maybe I'll just bite the bullet and order the Magnaflow one...

#11 ·
Yea definitely...and I did the same thing with my intake except i went the high dollar way an got the high flow K&N cone

#12 ·
Just got it installed on today but there's a hurricane here lol so I'll have that video posted asap. Sorry for the delay!

#14 ·
I have had a custom exhaust made by basically creating the same thing magnaflow did with 2.5in piping from the resonator back and it sounds amazing. Im waiting for the 3in downpipe and if you go on modernperformance.com there is an intercooler piping kit to add horsepower gains of 10 and 16 torque for 180 and there is also a short shifter which i just ordered, hate those long gears.

#15 · (Edited)
#16 ·
I went down to a custom exhaust shop today. Talked the the group of guys and they are fabricating me a 3 inch cat back exhaust with a Borla muffler and 4.5 inch tips. Im getting the quote in a few hours, so I think MF is a waste of money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.