Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just seen on modernperformance.com that the Injen Intake will not work on the 2015 model cus of change of vacuum design. Does anyone know if they are coming out with a intake for the 2015 model or is there a way to make it work? Does the ECM from roadrace motor sports work also on the 2015 model?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think the best thing to do would be to contact both Injen and Roadrace directly. they will probably have more up to date info then we do.

Please take a minute to stop by the Newbie section to get a proper welcome.

Exco

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I contacted road race motorsports and they said that they havent updated their drop down menu for the 15's.. if you want to order for the 2015 aero you have to order for the 2014 and put your information in the comment section thats its the 15 model. I message Injen on facebook but no response yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is my first turbo car and I did more research.. I seen that a cold air intake can make your turbo car slower.. I also seen a k&n filter or any oil covered filters can acutally ruin sensors.. Im am sticking with the stock airbox n filter.. I am only going to put on the injen intercooler pipping, ported throttle body, RRM ECM, RRM lightwieght crank pulley and a MPx 3 inch downpipe.. Im also looking into a bigger intercooler and a mist kit.. If anyone knows bolt ons that what will give a turbo car real hp let me know..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.