Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Port Angeles Washington. I am new to this site, I recently found out I am having twins. I work at a multi manufacture dealership which includes dodge. A salesman one day talked me into a 2016 dodge dart se 2.0l 6spd auto. I love this car, the way it looks, the way it rides, handles and I was looking for economical and some what sporty. I know its not a race car but it fits car seats, gets good mileage and has some upgrade options.

I have done my research and I know I want to do cold air, possible upgraded mopar throttle body and heartthrob exhaust, possible adjustable coil overs so I can lower it a little bit and then move onto exterior accessories to make it look a little less stock such as rear lip spoiler, rear window lip, front bumper lip, honeycomb/mesh grill inserts upper and lower instead of the upper cross hair, rally armor universal mud flaps, tint all the way around, led tail lights/reverse, led license plate lights, and bright white led interior lights. etc..

Question: how do I tell if I have hid headlights already?? looked online and says it does and some forums say I don't?if not im looking into plug and play hid kit for $100.

I know I sound like I am set on my upgrades but anyone have ANY ideas, tips and maybe some links to affordable upgrades that will help all around performance and looks then please feel free to blow up this thread. lol thank you

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Daddydart2016! Welcome to the Z family! love all your mods in mind and think it will be awesome! a cheap easy way to mod your dart would be some decals- you should hit Billet-customs.com up for some decals! Congrats on the twins!!!! So exciting :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.