Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thats sweet dude. Did you run your amp wires under the carpet all the way to the front? Where did you exit to get to the battery? Did you run shelf speakers too? Nice job!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ohhh yeah, nice man.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats sweet dude. Did you run your amp wires under the carpet all the way to the front? Where did you exit to get to the battery? Did you run shelf speakers too? Nice job!!

Thanks man! sorry for the late response, i ran the wires under the door ledge to the front than through the firewall to the battery. Here is a couple pictures. Hope this helps. let me know if you have questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
How did you wire in your amp for the input?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thanks for the pics. That totally helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just got my dart yesterday and from my previous car i have two 12' elevation comp subs and want to put them in the dart but i have no idea how to do it in this car

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks man! sorry for the late response, i ran the wires under the door ledge to the front than through the firewall to the battery. Here is a couple pictures. Hope this helps. let me know if you have questions.
how did you find the power wire in the engine bay after getting it through the firewall... I cant find mine at all.

·
Registered
30 Posts
are there rca outputs on the stock radio. I got the big screen. I want to go bigger with my stereo and I don't want to rip out the big screen for obvious reasons and hope I can wire direct to the head unit. also what about memory wire?

-WR

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how did you find the power wire in the engine bay after getting it through the firewall... I cant find mine at all.
send the wire through the firewall with a wire coat hanger to push It through fully and you should see it without a problem

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you run rca or a crossover and whichever you did how did you do it? I'm currently trying to run a crossover because I read this system doesn't have rca. I'm also trying to run it through the front door speakers but can't figure out how to get it through the door into the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts