Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought my second Dart one month ago today. This time its a Dart GT. I loved my SXT tungsten but fell in love with the GT with the 2.4 Tigershark and Leather red and black interior. The interior is awesome but it is now time to make the outside look at good.

I am new here and came across this forum when looking for body mods and spoilers. Glad I found this forum!!!

What body kids are recommended from any of you Dart owners/modders? I would like something to close the clearance to the ground. The only thing I think is wrong with the Darts, they sit too high off the ground making too much ground clearance. I would like to get a couple inches of closure here.

Also looking for a nice spoiler to sit on the back. Not looking for a large sniper like spoiler just something to give it that "nice" or "wow" look.

Lastly possibly a new hood (last mod that I will do on the list).

Any direction or recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and I'm glad to be a part of Dodge Dart Forums!

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
A lot of us are waiting for ground effects and hood. There are a couple spring options to lower. The spoiler that Orangecrush has is on ebay painted your color for $109.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is what I'm thinking about keeping the Black and Red theme of the interior. Depending on what kind of Ground Kit and Spoiler I can get, but this is the concept.

Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
A carbon hood is already out for our cars. Along with a carbon trunk. As for spoiler im getting mine from carid. Com. Also carbon.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here is what I'm thinking about keeping the Black and Red theme of the interior. Depending on what kind of Ground Kit and Spoiler I can get, but this is the concept.

Thoughts?
Looks good man. How did ya create it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. Create my concept art in Photoshop. I will do a better one, but have to clean up the ride first then take a hi-res picture.

·
Registered
71 Posts
That is a different red interior than the factory ones we looked at when we were looking. Was that done custom or through Mopar accessories? It looks really sharp!

·
Registered
768 Posts
That pic is of a red Dart. What is up? Thought we were looking at a Black GT? I do like it though.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Love my spoiler man.... its sweet....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts