Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Looks clean to me too. Are those GT wheels 18"? Car looks awesome. Let us know how you like the K&N.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the rims are 18" with Yokohama tires. (all season) But I do have a Chrysler Concorde that will get the more severe winter duty, so hopefully i will not have to test them too thoroughly ...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GT Rims changed color already !

Ok, so you see the pics up above this post , right ? Well, I used the Armor All Removeable coating on them , to at least try to give them a little salt barrier for the upcoming attack known as winter. It may not be the worst in Minnesota, but it is not good by any means either. Here are 2 pics. Do I hear Rep points adding up ? joking, but my K & N should be in very soon, so I will let you know what goes on with that too.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
looks great! I have a GT also same color pitch black clear coat. hyper black rims. 20% tint all around and my spoiler is at the body shop as we speak to get painted and then installed. got all options except nav and sunroof. I am going to get mine teflon sealed for winter I think its a good idea with the color of our cars being that everything shows

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree with the coating for winter, but my dealer pays for "auto butler" for the first 2 years (applied every 6 months free) so I just do the wax and will try to keep it clean.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice. I will be interested on the K&N Filter as well. I have the same Pitch Black GT and LOVE it! I think I'm going to keep the HyperBlack wheels at least for now. Maybe down the road will venture into another color or another wheel.

Keep up the good work! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's another great-lookin' Dart! Thumbs up!

I agree with the coating for winter, but my dealer pays for "auto butler" for the first 2 years (applied every 6 months free) so I just do the wax and will try to keep it clean.
Very interesting. I may have to check into this treatment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts