Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, just bought my new 2014 dodge dart sxt rallye 2.4l manual (orange)Bought the dodge dart after a month of debating and love it! Excited to be part of forum!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hey welcome from the PNW aka WA. Wow nice color choice. Haven't heard anyone say they got the 2.4 with manual. How do you like it? I've always been a manual guy but ended up with the auto. No complaints though,love mine too.
Thanks for joining us and enjoy the site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The manual is taking some time to master, but that's probably because I'm still use to my previous car a 2001 Acura Integra ls manual w/short shifter. I've had my dart for a week now and feel comfortable with the clutch. I'm thinking about throwing in a short shifter though possibly for a future upgrade.

I live in the PNW also by the way, Gig Harbor.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome fellow Washingtonian, I'm in Snohomish.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome, and yes I love the color... I'm partial because I have the same, also a 2.4 manual. I was driving a 1993 Stealth manual so this clutch/shift system is dramatically smoother, of course.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The clutch is smoother. I was able to teach my girlfriend how to drive it in about 30mins and forced her to drive home. With my Old Integra that would have been impossible.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome, I saw an orange Dart zoom by in my area just the other day. I wish I could have really taken a good look at it! Glad you are enjoying yours. I have had mine about a month and a half, fun to drive!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys still loving it with no regrets! I'm putting 300 miles on it a week for my commute to work so ill be getting plenty of time enjoying it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts