Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, just got my dart tonight and I LOVE IT. i traded in my 2008 lancer DE and told myself that ill never buy the bottom barrel car ever again. i saw the bright orange and black sitting on the blackwell lot and knew i wanted to test drive her. after putting 4 miles on her i went in and talked to the dealer. never thinking id be approved for the car i jokingly let him run my credit. when he came back he smiled and i thought he was gonna be a douche about it and say yeah we need you to put something down but instead he shook my hand and said. "Your the new owner of a 2014 dart GT." i didnt believe it at first then when i was finishing paperwork in the finance office it set in. the wife loves the color and all the techno crap in the car. well i guess enough of my boring story and now to tell you more about my boring life,lol.

okies, well im 31, im married and have two little ones. my daughter is 4 and my son is 1. i work at a plant that finishes couches and sends them to ikea. i have owned 6 mopars from the start of my driving life and have never been happier with a family of car. im a gamer and like to work out in my spare time. i love to mod my vehicles and cant wait to get some cash flow for this little engine.

PS. im looking for any guys and gals in VA that would like to hang out on the weekends and put together a car club.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the new ride. Had mine for about a year and love it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx, i have been scouring the web for a CAI. keep finding for the 1.4 and 2.0.... not sure if either will work for me.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. That is one nice lookin ride. Congrats.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Beauuuteeeful!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome and good luck with your new ride.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well love the color man!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome and great choice of color!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx. i have been thinking of what to do to break up the orange. but im not a decal sticker guy. but i am thinking of maybe the black dodge fender stripes. maybe paint the calipers orange and what not too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts