Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to add speakers to the rear deck. I have the 8.4" system with 6 speakers, I plan to add what looks like 2 3.5" to the rear and the 8" Woofer. I already have a 4 chan amp that can power all 3 as I believe I can bridge 2 channels for the sub and at the very least use line level inputs from the rear door speakers.

Without knowing Much about the dart system but having plenty of car audio experience I Imagine this would be the simplest way to do this.

I am also replacing the front with 3.5" JBL powers that I also already had laying around.

C0mments , suggestions, and smart remarks welcome.

My only concern is getting good base from a boxless woofer or should is resonate in the trunk well enough?

Also what size is in the doors I could not find it on the stupid crutchfield website

·
Registered
138 Posts
It sounds like you have an excellent plan well in hand.

The boxless sub may surprise you, but the only way you'll truly know if it's going to work is to actually install it. Is there any way that you can do a temporary install to see if it gives you what you're looking for?

I'm actually planning on putting a Bazooka tube in my car eventually... I've just been sending all of funds towards motorcycle stuff as it's that time of year.

good luck

Exco

1 - 2 of 2 Posts