Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put in my lowering springs, and to do so on jack stands I pulled the entire spindle. So with the spindle off the ABS sensor was obviously disconnected, and in mt infinate wisdom, when it started to drizzle, I put the key in the ignition, turned it to on, rolled my window up, and thought nothing of it. I finshed the job, and when i went to pull the car out and take it for a test drive, the ABS and Traction Control lights are on. I tried resetting them with my code scanner, nothing. I tried pulling the battery cables, and letting it sit, nothing. Any ideas on how to reset this thing?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Could it be one of those soft faults like the engine light coming on when you leave your gas cap loose? Takes like 20 ignition cycles to clear.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was in the middle of trying both of those, (letting the miles and key turns add up going to and from work and such) and I had the bright idea to take a look at the connection. I disconnected it, seemed fine, but I put a little dielectric grease in there to be on the safe side, and it cleared the light. I'm assuming that it was just a bad connection.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thats good to here. How does your ride look?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts