Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was traveling with my daughter on 5/21/2015, in the rain, and I had someone smash into the back of my car. Everyone is okay, I have to take some muscle relaxers for my back, but all involved walked away.

I had to have my baby towed. :( Since it's Memorial Day weekend, they hopefully will have it at the body shop tomorrow. The state I live in has a 75% rule, so, maybe they can fix my baby. If they can't fix it, I'll have to get a new car. I really miss my car. I have to grab a rental tomorrow, something different to drive while they fix mine. I don't know if the lower frame is bent or broken, the tail pipe shouldn't have been where it was. Her car slid under mine. (The 75% rule is that if a vehicle has 75% of the car that's still usable and it can be fixed, it will not be marked totaled.)

Anyone else have an accident in their Dart? What was the turnout?

Good thoughts would be great, prayers if you do that, wish me luck!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I have the estimate. It will take 18 days and $5K of the other person's insurance money to fix my baby. This is just a walk around estimate. When they get into the repairs they may find other things or things that they cannot repair.

·
Registered
12 Posts
5 grand and they didn't total it ? Hope you don't end up with a buggy lemon when they give it back..my exp is they are never the same after being mashed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts