Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The circle of life: the circle of Mopar. I have owned quite a few mopars over the years. My first car was a 1968 Dart. The last car I have bought is a 2013 Dart. They have nothing in common but the name. The '13 is a Limited, 1.4 turbo, automatic, silver, black leather interior with just about every option except the Alpine stereo (yes, I wish it had it). After my son bought a '13 Limited and riding in it and driving it, I started looking into "the new dart". I couldn't find a good deal in a new car so I found a pre-owned that looks like new. I'm looking forward to making some performance upgrades with the advice I hope to get from other owners on dartforumz. Hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for joining us, enjoy the site. Lots of great ideas here in the Z for performance and cosmetic upgrades. Great bunch of people/inthusiests here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whirr at the front

Thanks for the welcome. I remember hearing a noise near the front of my son's dart limited and I have heard the same motorized whirr at the front of my dart limited after getting out of the car. Is this possibly the sound of the louvers opening/closing? If so, I thought that only the Aero package has the louvers.???

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shop manuals

I did a google search or a shop manual for the new dart and didn't find anything. I tried the mopar site and found a shop manual on dvd, but it is windows only not mac. Anybody have any ideas ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts