Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Limited with the additional Premium Audio Group Package. No aftermarket, etc. I have my iPhone plugged in through Bluetooth and tried through Aux and I get a message "Surround sound not available in all modes" under the audio settings. Thought the audio input mattered so I switched. Says the same thing when I have radio playing. What is the problem with it/what "mode" am I apparently in?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Maybe the I phone don't support surround sound have you tried a SD Card or maybe someone that has a android. I don't have the Alpine system so can't be much help just some ideas you might check. Here is a article I found that may be helpful.

I updated my HTS8562 to the latest firmware 1.27 and now I have no surround sound anymore when playing music from my iPhone connected to the HTS through the iPod/iPhone dock. Only the front speakers work. Is there any way to turn the surround on so that the back speakers also work? Those always used to work before the update.

Now the sound is like this:

- tv broadcasts, Bluray discs: all 6 speakers (surround)
- cd music, iPod music, music from external audio device: only the 2 front speakers (stereo)

My rear speakers are connected through the wireless module RWSS5510/00

Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: after hours of searching I finally found the way to change the sound to surround by using the 'Sound Settings' button on the remote and than using the up/down buttons to scroll through the different sound options.

The output of my set was stereo. To change this I pressed the 'Soud settings' button on the remote, then chose the 'Surround' option and than scroll with the up/down buttons to the preffered option, in my case Super-Surround.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts