Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 2013 Dart GT since October of 2013. The other afternoon, just as it was getting dark, my automatic headlights came on as I was pulling onto my street. I was driving about 10 miles an hour. I noticed that the car continued to beep.

This morning as I was driving off, I noticed my automatic headlights were on even though it was pretty bright outside. I also noticed the occasional beep. This beep seemed to be when I was taking off or pushing the gas. This continued on my way to work. Finally, almost at work, the headlights turned off and the beeping stopped.

Is anyone else seeing this issue.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thats a new one that I haven't seen on here. I've never heard a beep associated with my auto head lights turning on. Mine are pretty sensitive to shadows sometimes. Hope you get it figured out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have had my 2013 Dart GT since October of 2013. The other afternoon, just as it was getting dark, my automatic headlights came on as I was pulling onto my street. I was driving about 10 miles an hour. I noticed that the car continued to beep.

This morning as I was driving off, I noticed my automatic headlights were on even though it was pretty bright outside. I also noticed the occasional beep. This beep seemed to be when I was taking off or pushing the gas. This continued on my way to work. Finally, almost at work, the headlights turned off and the beeping stopped.

Is anyone else seeing this issue.
Do you have the blind spot monitoring? That beeps and in my Dart has yellow triangles in the side mirrors. I imagine it is the same on 2013 as well. If you have the 8.4 touch screen you can turn on and off the auto lights, blind spot visual and audible as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.