Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: Okay got my first Dart 2013 loved it then at 911 miles every light on the dash board light up and the car just died so had it towed to dealer to get fixed got call a couple days later to tell me that they couldn't fix it had to contact Chrysler Corp and get the car bought back as a lemon law so did that and they had to build me another Dart which took about 8 weeks that I had to wait and drive a really crappy rental car. Okay now I got my second new Dart and was doing good up to about 2 months and the tranny started slipping really bad. So back to the dealer I go again and you guessed it got a call had to have a new tranny put in the second Dart but they first had to get the okay from Chrysler Corp to do that so had to wait a few more days for that then they had to order a new tranny and have it shipped to dealer to put in my second Dart and again back in a really crappy rental car again this took about 2 weeks to get this all done and my second Dart back to me again. Got it back and was doing really good until yesterday when I went out to start it and yep the check engine light was on this one now so hear we go again having to take it back to the dealer for find out what is wrong with this one now. I got this car thinking I would have a reliable car and to date it has not been that at all. Any others out there having these problems if so is there anything we can do about this because once the warranty runs out I'll have to pay for all these repairs if I don't get something done now. HELP

·
Registered
284 Posts
engine /trans? what the dealer say? was the second dart a 13 as well? the 13s where the beta test cars for the 14/15s so they did have a few more problems to figure out. im sorry for your issues. i hope everything gets worked out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts