Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the best pics but here it is, our new lights from Oracle Lighting/ Advanced Automotive Concepts--- High quality photos coming soon

·
Registered
177 Posts
Wow i love that! Its like halo light kinda. How do you do this? Is there hid colour/blue ish color ones?

How what where when!

·
Registered
193 Posts
looks good. how hard is the install?
Was looking at some oracle halos for the wife's dart, but didn't realize the front end had to come apart to get access to the lights.
Did you replace the lights or add the kit to the stock lights?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks great

·
Registered
2 Posts
this is my dream man. i just can't imagine doing it myself and my car is a daily driver so in the shop everyday could work with a rental car but. idk
I know i have to have these though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Taking the front bumper/clip off isn't terribly hard, just very, very time consuming. I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you have a day to spend on a 2 post lift somewhere for convenience. If you've worked on Dodge/Chrysler vehicles before it's not terribly different than the caliber/sebring counterparts… but alas, can be pretty time consuming. Takes a fair amount of patience as well. I did it to remove the front Dodge badge off of the grille during debugging to avoid breaking or potentially cracking anything(car was a day old), and it took me around 4 hours to get it off, remove the badge and put it back together in my driveway. As far as installing the oracle eyes or halo rings, the headlight assembly is relatively simple, and if you look around the edge of the headlight, there's a piece of plastic trim that pops off so you can install them. It's almost like they engineered this car specifically for people to modify it.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I am in the middle of trying to delete the dodge cross. When you say 4 hours, you must have serious skills. I have blisters on my finger tips from all the tab/snap locks. There are 8 pieces to the front facia if you count the grill inserts and the luvers for engine temp control. I totally want to do something to accent the headlights but I think it will be next time I take my car appart:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts