Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I spawned in Cleveland, TN 20 years ago - about to be 21 years - and recently purchased my first new car (second car purchase ever, first was a 2008 Avenger) and you guessed it, it is a white Dart! It's a SXT with the 2.0l. It has the 8.4(not n) stereo, with the automatic (I don't want a stick for personal reasons).

Currently, there are a few plans that I have for the car. I plan on blacking out the grill/doing the "evo mod" as they called it on the NSRT4's. I desire a bit more aggressive acceleration so I was going to pick the minds of those here on the forums in the future, as I have been looking at a lot of the performance opportunities available and have been impressed with what I've seen from the supposed dyno's.

I'm very happy with the purchase thus far and plan on sticking with the car. I wasn't picky with my options so I'm missing a couple of things I really wish I weren't like the fully digital dash, but a 20y/o can't be picky when his interest goes from 26.9 down to 9.55! :D

·
Administrator
1,262 Posts
Welcome to the Z from NC! Be sure to post up some pics of your progress. Glad you joined, enjoy the site!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome fron the PNW aka WA. Sounds like you know what your looking for in your new dart. Lots of helpful people here to answer your questions. Glad to have you here in the forum.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Formzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi and welcome! Do you see a lot more dirt on a white car? What color is your interior?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, I didn't get notifications like I expected!

I see a LOT of dirt, and I see a lot of the normal junk that gets thrown onto the car. However, it's not as much as I saw on my SunBurst Orange Avenger!

My pictures are going to be uploaded today, finally, just of the stock appearance.

My interior is the grey/black, I do not know the official name of it off the top of my head. The black only ranges from the dash portions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts