Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have searched web for some none yet... If anyone finds some post them up I want orange ones

·
Registered
36 Posts
I painted mine red today~ about 2 hours and look great!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I painted mine white a while ago. Too many people paint calipers red. Over used
How do you like it so far? I was SO CLOSE to doing white, but just cringed at the thought of all that brake dust attacking that nice white paint...any pics too?

·
Registered
5 Posts
How do you like it so far? I was SO CLOSE to doing white, but just cringed at the thought of all that brake dust attacking that nice white paint...any pics too?

what kind of paint did you use on the calipers? i like the way you did the red with white letters!

·
Registered
314 Posts
what kind of paint did you use on the calipers? i like the way you did the red with white letters!
Thanks! I just purchased the G2 caliper paint set through Amazon and the vinyl decal letters I ordered from vinzdecals.com. Everything is holding up perfectly so far. If you use the vinyl letters I'd let the calipers dry for 24 hrs first, then apply them...ask me how I know. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mgp does have them for our cars they just don't have them on their
Web site cause they are going to be updating their site soon. I just
Talked with them today the # for the limited dart is 12199 and they
Retail for $230. He asked what model I had so they might have different
Sets for different models!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Mgp does have them for our cars they just don't have them on their
Web site cause they are going to be updating their site soon. I just
Talked with them today the # for the limited dart is 12199 and they
Retail for $230. He asked what model I had so they might have different
Sets for different models!
Sweetness!! Thanks for sharing...when my caliper paint fades I'll probably pick up a set for sure. Anything to help reduce brake dust too! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought caliper covers from MGP 2 months ago with the Dodge logo, I bought red.
You can order them plain with MGP for I think $100.00, I paid an extra $30.00 to have Dodge imprinted on them, I could have had Rallye for another $20 or $30.00.
It takes about 3 weeks to get them made. I called the factory and talked to one of the owners, he put me in touch with a retailer in Phoenix,AZ. It was cheaper then going through Summit Racing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The nice thing about the aluminum covers is they help dissipate heat from the calipers, they also keep the brake dust off your rims plus they are a little bit larger so they look cool

·
Registered
269 Posts
FOUND A SET ON EBAY only $60 bucks for front and back... they look nice

1 - 20 of 21 Posts