Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive had the car for 11 months now, and ive been trying to sell this Dart for a while now, but no one is biting. ive nad nibbles only. but 1 of the chrysler dealerships have offered to take my car and there gonna try to sell it for me at what ever price im asking. ill just have to take the loss, pay off the differance and move on.

this car has been a bag of lemons. nothing but problems, and poor performance. i hope i can get this thing sold and buy an actual car.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i have noticed that the 2013 ones are the ones with most of the problems. you do realize when you buy a car that is the first year of its production your going to have problems. you are the "BETA" tester for the newer, nicer, less problematic cars to be released next. i have a 2014 GT and i have had her from 38 miles to now well over 2100 miles. no problems, no maintenance, no worries. its kinda like the reason i never buy new game systems. i dont want to BS of having first gen of it and the problems they give me. have you even looked at the 2014 GT's?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i know all about the bugs. but im not ever going to buy another chrysler. resale value is crap too. i kinda rushed into buying a car. i was at dodge for 8 hrs and i had to get a car that day. n there was no way i had the money for a charger/challanger. so it had to be the Dart. tho if i was smart, i woulda got the lowest modle. not the Rallye DDC fully loaded... UGH,

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry to hear of your difficulties. We got a 2013 Dart GT and that model was not even made until very late summer of 2013. Frankly I don't know why Dodge brought the GT out so late as a 2013 model. We figured it was really a de-facto 2014 since there were no changes for 2014 other than the grouping of some options into packages on the GT. In any event, our hope is that the bugs have been worked out. Good luck with getting yours sold and with whatever you buy to replace it. Are the problems enough to warrant a lemon law buy back?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts