Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive had the black/red theme going on for a while now and i thimk im ready to change it up a lil bit.

im gonna order some Blaze Green Plastidip, and some decals. gonna go for a GymKhana look. Ken Block. should look tight.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Dude, I can't wait to see how it turns out. Differance is what gets noticed and talked about.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Be carefull..those "blaze" color plastidips fade like crazy in a couple of weeks...it's well documented on the DYC forums. I think the color you want is "Monster Green".

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the heads up on that. Ill ask the guy about that. I hope monster green is the same type of green

i dont see monster green on their site..

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Ouch, wheres the sympathy?:eek:

·
Registered
15 Posts
so ive had the black/red theme going on for a while now and i thimk im ready to change it up a lil bit.

im gonna order some Blaze Green Plastidip, and some decals. gonna go for a GymKhana look. Ken Block. should look tight.
o_O Green and Red? or black and green? Cause green and red, will make you look like a Christmas ornament. lol :D

ya they dont have cans aparently... i dont wanna spend 130$ just on a gun...ouch
Check out HomeDepot.com; they have cans. $40/box (which is 6 cans). I got my blaze-blue and clear dip on there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nah, ill be re-painting my calipers a different color. not sure what color. probably black/green theme on the outside. my interior is red/black still tho.

and DYC said theyll have monster green arasol in next week :) so ill wait for that..

·
Registered
30 Posts
I need some ideas on what to do on my pitch black dart I see a lot of people woth the plastidip im not to sure about how all that works.

·
Registered
768 Posts
If you are interested in plastidip there are several owners here that have customized there Darts with it. You can go to www.dipyourcar.com and check out products and videos about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts