Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive had the black/red theme going on for a while now and i thimk im ready to change it up a lil bit.

im gonna order some Blaze Green Plastidip, and some decals. gonna go for a GymKhana look. Ken Block. should look tight.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Be carefull..those "blaze" color plastidips fade like crazy in a couple of weeks...it's well documented on the DYC forums. I think the color you want is "Monster Green".

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
so ive had the black/red theme going on for a while now and i thimk im ready to change it up a lil bit.

im gonna order some Blaze Green Plastidip, and some decals. gonna go for a GymKhana look. Ken Block. should look tight.
o_O Green and Red? or black and green? Cause green and red, will make you look like a Christmas ornament. lol :D

ya they dont have cans aparently... i dont wanna spend 130$ just on a gun...ouch
Check out HomeDepot.com; they have cans. $40/box (which is 6 cans). I got my blaze-blue and clear dip on there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nah, ill be re-painting my calipers a different color. not sure what color. probably black/green theme on the outside. my interior is red/black still tho.

and DYC said theyll have monster green arasol in next week :) so ill wait for that..

·
Registered
30 Posts
I need some ideas on what to do on my pitch black dart I see a lot of people woth the plastidip im not to sure about how all that works.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.