Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
106 Posts
Ok DARTMAN, I just got on it. Whoopee sales up for one month 21% from 6800 units to 8300 units. that's not a lot of total sales considering the number of cars that are actually sold in one month. Anyway an increase in sales in one moth is most likely do to the slick ads they have been running, not the quality or reliability of the vehicle after the sale. You really know how to push the envelope and reach out far to promote this car and talk it up for your favorite brand. Blind loyalty and ignorance = endless bliss for you. Again good luck you are starting to have problems with your Dart too, but you will defend Chrysler to the end. Maybe you should defend Fiat too, they actually manufacture the Dart for Chrysler and put the Dodge name on it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok DARTMAN, I just got on it. Whoopee sales up for one month 21% from 6800 units to 8300 units. that's not a lot of total sales considering the number of cars that are actually sold in one month. Anyway an increase in sales in one moth is most likely do to the slick ads they have been running, not the quality or reliability of the vehicle after the sale. You really know how to push the envelope and reach out far to promote this car and talk it up for your favorite brand. Blind loyalty and ignorance = endless bliss for you. Again good luck you are starting to have problems with your Dart too, but you will defend Chrysler to the end. Maybe you should defend Fiat too, they actually manufacture the Dart for Chrysler and put the Dodge name on it.
Look, I have been a MOPAR guy ever since I have been driving. I do and will defend the brand. I understand that the auto industry does make some bad autos. All brands across all makes and models. I am also an employee of the JEEP brand division of FCA. I understand you being upset. As I have said before I feel a lot of your issues is with your dealer.I would love for your Dart to run and operate to a much higher standard. As for my Dart it is very good. I had a small glitch with the sun roof seal, no big deal. I guess that is because I understand how they get built. Anything made by man will be imperfect. That being said there are quality points installed and it should have not gotten out the door, but I will not buy anything else.Yes, to me and to a lot of others a 21% increase in sales is a big deal. It means they are doing something right. I have owned enough cars to know they do build as good if not better than another maker out there.

·
Banned
106 Posts
Thank You, Dartman, now we are getting somewhere, I understand completely! As an employee of Chrysler you are compelled to defend the brand that butters your bread, and in fact if you ever even agreed with me on one issue of my Dart or anyone else's, you would be looking for a new job!!!!! As an employee you and your family are privy to employee discounts on any Chrysler product manufactured and complete extended warranties at a discount price, maybe even without cost. You also are privy to a higher standard of dealer service. No dealer is going to give you a ration of crap because they know that as a fellow employee, you wont buy their excuses because you know the workings behind the scene. by doing so they may jeopardize their own job. If I were you, and a part of the "Chrysler Family", I would be doing and saying the same things and defending my employer to the hilt the same way. You have everything to gain if you do, and everything to lose if you don't, and that makes sense to me. I am truly amazed that as an employee you are even allowed to participate on social media and talk about or even mention their product, most companies have strict social media policies that ban their employees from social media. Good luck with your Dart. You are a good soldier and a stellar employee.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Interesting name, DartMan71. I guess you could call me the same, since my first new car was a 71 Dart Custom 4 door. Almost looked like a Sheriff's car, what with the white roof, and many CB antennas. Anyway, just a newbie sayin' hi. Carry on!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts