Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to get some opinions on a accent/badge color I am leaning toward. My dart is blue streak pearl, and I was thinking of doing the calipers, badges, red accent on the engine cover and maybe the crosshairs in a lime/bright green.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Are you a Seahawks fan? Thats what comes to mind with the bright lime green on the blue Dart. Maybe because I'm in the Seattle area and we just won the superbowl. It might look good or it may not.
If you do it with PlastiDip you can peel it off if it turns out you don't like how it looks.
I say go for it. Express youself and post a pic so we can see how it turns out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha I don't watch much pro football, but go Russell Wilson, he was the quarter back at my school during my undergrad (nc state). Anyways I was thinking of ge blue and green look of a ken block subaru when I though of these colors. I will definitely use plasti dip as I've used it to paint my dad's mustang with good results. Only thing is I hear their bright colors fade really quick.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Ken Block rules. I've heard people say the florecent colors fade too. I've also heard that if you use the glossifier it will help a little bit. It will tone down the brightness though I think. Guess you'll have to try it and see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts