Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dealership to ask about my dart and why it was lagging when in cruise and goin up a hill also while rolling in city traffic ... turns out there is an update for the computer that recently came out so I had them install them just thought I'd let everyone know if they haven't done it yet ...

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think this update was only for certain VINs, do you know for sure if it's for all Darts?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it was Atleast for my 2013 limited 1.4l turbo... I didn't ask for all the details he just pulled up on his computer and it showed there was one that recently came put for it ...pick in the car up today and will see what it all did

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yea I kept having a service transmission pop up, took it to the dealership and they told me there was 3 updates for the PCM.. Hopefully it fixes it, but i wouldn't be surprised if all darts were eligible for an update..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i just heard that there are a few more updates even for it atleast the 1.4l ... one is a tranny update so im def goin to my dealer and get these done cause everyone that has done them say that they have noticed the difference

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah i just heard that there are a few more updates even for it atleast the 1.4l ... one is a tranny update so im def goin to my dealer and get these done cause everyone that has done them say that they have noticed the difference
yes the pcm update does make a difference, its very noticeable!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts