Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my dart into the dealer for a coolant leak. Noticed a puddle in my driveway so I took it in. Just broke 1000 miles. Waiting on the dealership to let me know what's going on with it. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apparently it's a bad valve that needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Good thing it was caught early. Could have lead to more problems down the road. Lucky me my Dart just ticked over 11k miles without any issues.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I saw a puddle in the driveway after I left one day but wasn't sure if it was my wife's vehicle or mine. The next I realized it was mine and looked Alittle further into it and realized it was the coolant. Now I'm driving a caravan rental for the weekend.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Why do they always give you the Caravan for a loner? That is so not cool to drive. Hope they got it fixed for you!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All fixed up. Enterprise said the rental had to be a Chrysler/Dodge product since they were paying for it. Caravan is all they had at the time unfortunately. If it were the RT model it would have been a little bit better but it wasn't.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yeah I got the Caravan once too that's why I thought it funny. I got the fully loaded RT. Man to bad its a van.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just had to take my dart to the dealership because my coolant was leaking and there was a hole they found in the radiator. They are taking care of it. At first they tried to say that the plastic piece underneath(Plastic piece always scraps going into my driveway) hit the bar that holds the radiator in and caused the hole. No marks on the bar though. They had the service manager come and look at it and said there is no way that plastic piece did that. They are in the process of ordering my radiator now and will replace it for free.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts