Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
most people join then see the .org as being more active. because they do not see what a tork loving cesspool it is. need to get some more vendors to join here and get the party started.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I totally agree! The main forum site is a corrupt cesspool designed to promote a tuner (John Bushbaum, aka Tork) who first got his start with a Dart platform with a tune that Sykes said he wouldn't give away to people for free because it was so unsafe! Now somehow, and I suspect with the use of that other forum and the Nazi like mods there rehabilitated his image (somewhat though, you can find a lot of dirt on him if you do a simple online search) because he pays them to be there, and they protect him dearly over there (we've both been banned there for telling the truth about Tork and his business practices haven't we Deadpool...er uh, OrangeGT?). Its a joke over there! I'd like to see the good people over there (which is the vast majority actually) come over here for daily use and chat. But sometimes even decent people don't feel like they need to act when most of their needs get met, socially so to speak...so they get what they deserve by staying active over there on a dominant site that is pretty much being ran by Tork apologists and wanna be Nazi's who like to wipe away all traces of any true stories from folks like me trying to tell other peers how Tork screwed me over and will eventually do them the same way too.

·
Registered
284 Posts
dont worry, HPSI joined and im sure their tune will put him out of bussiness soon enough. we already have the first tork tuned dart to get a voided warranty and a catastrophic failure award.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah

I've heard HPSI was working on one.

On another note, why is it just us 2 are active here? Where's all the members at? This forum needs a defibrillator! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts