Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we were looking for a new car we wanted some thing other than the usual chevy cruze or ford, hundreds on them on the road,... and we are not much of a import fan, so we bought the dart because we liked the exclusivity of it. We could go days at a time and see maybe 1 or 2 running around. Now it seems that Dodge really must be pushing the incentives, or they are just now catching on, we see more and more Darts everywhere, maybe 10 a day, at least around my area, and most I see are the header orange color. Has anyone else noticed a increase in your areas?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not down here in the land of big, stupid, jacked-up trucks and over-sized SUVs. Maybe 3 or 4 a week, but it's the same ones every day on the way home from work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, see a few. one especially...this Header Orange GT...in my drive way, lol. Seriously though, there are only a few orange ones in my area, mostly see black or blue, a few red, white, and silver ones. And always the SXT. The nexst town over, someone has an Orage GT with the dual camoflage stripes going over it.

·
Registered
768 Posts
There was a big sighting in the Pacific North West this last saturday. The PNW Dart club had a great day from what I saw on thier facebook page. About 28 or so Dart owners participated. I will Def try to make it to thier next event.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think there are around 3 HO, 1 Black, 1 Gray, 2 Red, 1 White, 1 CP, and like 5 Blue other than the Blue one I have >.<

·
Registered
71 Posts
We have another Dart in town now. Blue. Still see very few Darts overall here in SE KS. Have never seen another GT unless we travel to Wichita or Kansas City.

·
Registered
4 Posts
From what I see...up here in my small town in Alberta...I think there are 3 Darts that I know of...my limited, a buddies SXT...and random header orange rallye...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts