Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we were looking for a new car we wanted some thing other than the usual chevy cruze or ford, hundreds on them on the road,... and we are not much of a import fan, so we bought the dart because we liked the exclusivity of it. We could go days at a time and see maybe 1 or 2 running around. Now it seems that Dodge really must be pushing the incentives, or they are just now catching on, we see more and more Darts everywhere, maybe 10 a day, at least around my area, and most I see are the header orange color. Has anyone else noticed a increase in your areas?

· Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, see a few. one especially...this Header Orange GT...in my drive way, lol. Seriously though, there are only a few orange ones in my area, mostly see black or blue, a few red, white, and silver ones. And always the SXT. The nexst town over, someone has an Orage GT with the dual camoflage stripes going over it.

· Registered
768 Posts
There was a big sighting in the Pacific North West this last saturday. The PNW Dart club had a great day from what I saw on thier facebook page. About 28 or so Dart owners participated. I will Def try to make it to thier next event.

· Registered
147 Posts
I think there are around 3 HO, 1 Black, 1 Gray, 2 Red, 1 White, 1 CP, and like 5 Blue other than the Blue one I have >.<

· Registered
4 Posts
From what I see...up here in my small town in Alberta...I think there are 3 Darts that I know of...my limited, a buddies SXT...and random header orange rallye...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.