Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Congrats on your new ride. I'm gonna guess DFW is for Dallas Fort Worth? Any plans for your Dart with all its gadgets? Thanks for joining us.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the late reply - been a busy couple of days around here.

Yes, DFW is for Dallas-Fort Worth, although technically I'm north-ish of Fort Worth.

I did have some plans for the interior and sound system, but I'm shocked at how much was put in already. Accent lighting, killer sound system, etc. The only thing I'm missing that I wish I had was the programmable garage door remote, but I'll survive with the old fashioned clicker.

Externally, I've been watching a lot of PlastiDip videos and I have some ideas for dressing her up a bit. As a huge sci fi fan, my first urge is to go over the top. As a married man, I realize the need for restraint.

Ultimately I think I'm going to go for a sci-fi inspired look that will look "good" to normal people, but will look "OMGAWESOME" to fellow geeks. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.