Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
That looks very cool. I like how you left the circles around the badges. Definitely very unique.

·
Registered
13 Posts
He could also dip the door handles. That would look very cool as well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
How many cans of spray would you recommend for all 4 rims?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I did my mirrors and i love how they look. Ive also dont the wheels on a 2012 wrangler, 2013 caravan and a dart and i use 6 coats each wheel and takes 3 cans for 4 wheels. makes it thicker and less chance of a rock chipping it!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Did you leave the wheels on the vehicles when you dipped them?

I did my mirrors and i love how they look. Ive also dont the wheels on a 2012 wrangler, 2013 caravan and a dart and i use 6 coats each wheel and takes 3 cans for 4 wheels. makes it thicker and less chance of a rock chipping it!

·
Registered
314 Posts
You're not seriously leaving that overspray on the trunk right?? lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I actually took the over spray off the same day and have since then done allot more to it. I will have to post pics when I get home. My rims are now a gloss black, hop, trunk, gas cap, mirrors and door handles are also black. I also toned my tail lights with 3 coats of mate black and 3 coats of gloss that came out very nicely.

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
everything is nice. peel off that gas cap
It's his car. Let him express his car however he wants. Besides you are the LAST person who should be talking about ugly paint mods to a car. He drivevs it everyday...if he wants the gas cap black then who are you to tell him he can't.

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Thats kinda rude to say to someone as an admin.. Wow. It was a simple opinion. Dont be a dick
Well stop being rude to our other members. Everyone is entitled to do whatever they want to their car. If you have something to say about someone's ride, then be tactful and have a little etiquette. Noone flames you or your unique "mods" I expect you to extend them that same courtesy. That is all

1 - 20 of 23 Posts