Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is very important to also post a welcome post (examples below) on their profile pages saying hello, and mentioning to them not to forget to make their newbie post. Also letting them know to please contact you if they have any questions.

Note: Newbies cannot send PMs until they have 25 posts.

To find all new members:

1) Scroll down to the bottom left of the site.
2) Under Top 5 Stats, you will see the last 5 members who have registered.
3) Click on their name to visit their profile page (please note if their screen name is Pink, that means they have not activated their account and you cannot leave a message yet.
4) Once you have completed, the top 5 newest members, then click on the little down arrow to the the right of Top 5 Stats, then click on view more results. You can change the number to 10, 20, 30, etc. Now, you can see more new members than might need to be welcomed.

Example's:

Welcome to the Z. If you have any questions about the site, just ask. Since you cannot PM me until you have 25 posts, please feel free to leave me a message on my profile page by clicking on my screen name above. Don't forget to go HERE to introduce yourself.

Welcome to the Forum, {username}! I am one of the Member Relations Manager's and I wanted to drop you a message to personally welcome you.

I realize that not every one who signs up here is familiar with basic ForumZ functions so if you have any questions feel free to leave me a message on my profile page by clicking on my name above and I`ll do my best to help you.

Once you read threads like this, please chime in so we know you are aware of what was posted. More threads to follow!

Thanks again, for joining the team!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts