·
Registered
768 Posts
I love my Dart SXT.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dennis, I'm sorry you are having trouble with your Dart. I do hope they get it fixed and understand the frustration that leads to lemon law (I had a bad Toyota Corolla that went that route). I hope they either get it completely fixed or they step up and do the right thing.

For me, I'm very thankful to love my Dart and pray nothing changes to tarnish that.

·
Banned
106 Posts
The problems with mine started at 8,000 miles with cooling system leaks gaskets and hoses, blower motors burning up, bad speakers. Little stuff the dealer tried to blame on me. The last time I was there in February the service manager said hey the car has 16,000 miles on it, its a year old what do you expect? You bought a cheap car designed to be a starter car for teenage girls just getting their licenses.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dennis: your dealer sucks! I truly feel for you. Hope you can take advantage of your state's lemon law to the fullest extent possible. Having a crappy dealer with that kind of attitude only rubs salt in a wound.

·
Banned
106 Posts
Thanks, if the cooling system leaks one more time, I get a new car. the car has been there 3 times for the same problem and that's the law the next time its a lemon and I get a free lawyer to litigate it with Chrysler. I would probably take a 2014 Dart, I hear the bugs have been worked out. I love this car. I love the looks, the feel on the road, and the great gas mileage. Too Bad Chrysler can't get their act together and fix these cars, a lot of them have the same problems I have experienced. They don't service and stand behind what they sell period!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts