Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site and just seeing if there is anyone out there with the same problems, I am from Edmonton, Alberta and bought my car at Crosstown Auto centre, about 2 months ago, since I've had it I've had nothing but problems, My car wont start, and its not even cold yet! It takes about 10 times to start, automatic car starter wont start it either. My sunroof wasn't plugged right so I had major water damage inside. when I bought the car they didn't clean inside or out. and the car over heats constantly.

I am at a loss for words, I love the car and the way it drives but all I have is problems!!!! I've called the dealership and all they say is that they cant help me! I am beyond furious and looking for some answers, if anyone has the same problems can you let me know what your solution is/was?

Thank you, Joann

·
Administrator
1,261 Posts
There have been some of the same issues reported. If the dealer won't help I would suggest to go to the Dodge website and contact them to get higher up the chain. Sounds to me like your dealer just does not want to deal with it.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I am sorry to hear about you problems. You should go direct to Dodge. You are an owner now and Dodge should help you even if the dealer isn't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts