Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife informed me the other day we were going to take Miss Daisy for a ride... So I guess it's Miss Daisy!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Dart Vader. Feel the force.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My baby was named today. I decided to name her Nighthawk.

·
Registered
284 Posts
hmm, never thought about it... the Dakota i have has been nick named Beazabub Truck by the friends i hang with.. but i never really thought about it. shes blindingly orange and i love to stand out in a crowd?????
-rubs finger on the bright orange paint as strange rune start to glow on the new darts paint as eyes cross outwards- my... precious.....

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice quote!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I named my Dart Lucca. Kind of honoring the italian influence, thought about one of the nice places I was at when I visited Italy....the Tuscany town of Lucca. :)

·
Banned
106 Posts
I named my Dart LEMON, based on its many problems and needed trips to the dealer for leaking coolant, noisy blower motor, rough Idle, poor stereo sound quality, and now shake in the steering wheel between 65 and 70 mph. I can hardly wait for the cooling system to leak for the fourth time so I can get rid of this Lemon under the LEMON LAW

·
Registered
30 Posts
the lady's fiat 500 is pepito.. I really haven't thought of a name though for the fart..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Name?

hmm, never thought about it... the Dakota i have has been nick named Beazabub Truck by the friends i hang with.. but i never really thought about it. shes blindingly orange and i love to stand out in a crowd?????
-rubs finger on the bright orange paint as strange rune start to glow on the new darts paint as eyes cross outwards- my... precious.....
Well, The Psychotic Pumpkin sounds about right. Even get a decal to stick on the window.....

·
Registered
284 Posts
Name has been Established. her name is Ahsoka, as in Ahsoka Tano. she is the Orange skinned female padawan of Aniken Skywalker in the clone wars series.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Her name is Faith. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts