Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, girls and those in between..... Just pulled off the lot in a "automatic" 2013 Dart Rallye 1.4L Turbo in the Granite Crystal Metallic. Went to the dealer for a Ford Fusion and left with this little fellah. Super fun to drive with all the bells and whistles. It is a little slower than what I am used to, but apparently there are many bolt on parts and tunes for this engine, so I'll just have to see how for I can go! I never really thought of one until I got behind the wheel. It is definitely a drivers car and helps that it looks pretty sharp also. Can't wait to start threading and learning about this particular engine/drivetrain.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not 100% sure. All I know is I am glad to be out of my Focus and in something that will get me to 60 faster than 3 miles. I'll be sure to post as I decide what comes first. Most likely Air intake and a GoPedal.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Not 100% sure. All I know is I am glad to be out of my Focus and in something that will get me to 60 faster than 3 miles. I'll be sure to post as I decide what comes first. Most likely Air intake and a GoPedal.
the go pedle is a waste of money when YOU have the Unichip and RRM Ultimate tuner and the HPSI/EuroCOmpulsion stage 0 tuner boxes available for nearly the same price and MUCH better results. the go pedal tricks the ECU into thinking its pressed more and eats up fuel faster. the tuner boxes will maximize your power and performance and help get the best MPG you can and not kill your wallet at the pumps. the company HPSI is coming out with a FULL custom tune that will be more expensive and come with lifetime updates for you to make your car even better then before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts