Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the next few months I'll be saving some extra cash to buy my dart sxt the Dane racing products ultimate air intake system in the super mirror orange color to match my header orange. My big concern is not should I get that intake, but it's who I should get to install it? Do I take such an expensive piece to be installed to my dealership and to the service department and have them put it in, or do I go to some aftermarket shop and have them install it? Thanks.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Over the next few months I'll be saving some extra cash to buy my dart sxt the Dane racing products ultimate air intake system in the super mirror orange color to match my header orange. My big concern is not should I get that intake, but it's who I should get to install it? Do I take such an expensive piece to be installed to my dealership and to the service department and have them put it in, or do I go to some aftermarket shop and have them install it? Thanks.
You should be able to install a CAI yourself...seems pretty straight forward.
If you are new to wrenching it would be a good beginner project.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Dan...-2-0-2-4l-ultimate-air-intake-12.html;960;720

Reactions: david5525

·
Registered
193 Posts
any update?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha sadly yes. My cats needed surgery from a UTI so there went the money for the intake. Unfortunately now the intake will have to wait till sometime in the new year after Christmas and New Years and probably after valentines day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts