Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2011 Ford Fiesta, and while the car itself is very nice, it has been in the shop way too many times. 16 problems and counting! I like the Dart and am trying to figure out if Darts are reliable. Consumer Reports give it the highest rating!!! but True Cars gives it a low rating. Don't know what to believe. My wife has an '09 Dodge Grand Caravan and it's been great.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i have had my 14 dart GT for over 9K miles and NO issues to report. i love my cr and i cant see myself without having her to drive around.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. I have had my SXT for just over a year now with 1 issue in the first 1K that was resolved. Had a problem with a power module that kept the memory settings for the radio, heater fan and a couple other things. Dealer and Dodge took care of me and now it is all good. Have over 16K and no more problems. Love driving it and I think it looks better than the ford or chevy.

Hope to be congratulating you soon. Enjoy the forumZ.

·
Registered
284 Posts
how bad do you need a new car? i ask because rumors on ALLPAR and some hints that Ralph Gilles released a new family of engines will be released for the Dart. a 2.0 NA a 2.0 Turbo and an SRT4 2.4 Turbo will be released on the 2016 refresh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts