Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my 2013 Dart GT yesterday. I got the white and love the color contrast on the front fascia. Dodge has really stepped up there game. My wife drives a redline 2013 Durango R/T. I look forward to the info and mod ides on this site. I will post pics soon if it ever stops snowing here in Chicago.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratz... I wanted the GT but was just outta my $reach. Got the SXT Ralley, pretty loaded. Love the 2.4 engine way better than the 1.4 turbo. The 2.4 is faster, more stable. I'm watching for threads on how to hook up extra amp. Did you get the Alpine system upgrade? Take care, keep warm, here is Orlando FL, about 70 degrees outside :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome! We love our redline GT. Cold and about to snow here in SE Kansas, but not much. I agree with JJIZ that the 2.4 is a great engine. We got a 2013 as well because there was nothing different with the 2014 and we got a screaming deal on the 2013.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Not much snow here this year, I think you guys are getting it all again. Stay worm and Happy New Year. Thanks for joining.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are a few pictures of My Dart GT

·
Registered
25 Posts