Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Here is a pic of my Pitch Black SXT with 20%. I will also be painting the wheels black.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Look good, even better with the black rims and some red caliper covers

·
Registered
768 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Look through some of the other post in the performance and mod section. Some of the other members are using plastidip aka PD. Some are adding glosifier to make them glossy. Saw a couple painted semi and painted gloss. They all lok sharp. I'm going to wait until my factory rubber wears out and then go for some aftermarket 18s. Black of course. That way I can save a little and get some Eibach springs instead.:D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Here is photo sorry
looks good. unfortunately we could only do 30% where we live, but still keeps the leather cool.
Are your wheels mat finish? We have the same ones on the wife's limited but they are polished finish. Will just about blind you in the sun :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Legally we are only supposed to do 35% in Washington on the front windows but most shops will do what you ask for after they tell you the law. I haven't heard of any tint police out with thier tintometers:D. My wheels are brushed, not polished. I've seen the polished like your talking about. They are noticable:cool:. Not sure where i'm going with my wheels. Was thinking black but saw a pic on here of a black Dart with the wheels PD in white. I like subtle but in your face white might be cool too.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Legally we are only supposed to do 35% in Washington on the front windows but most shops will do what you ask for after they tell you the law. I haven't heard of any tint police out with thier tintometers:D. My wheels are brushed, not polished. I've seen the polished like your talking about. They are noticable:cool:. Not sure where i'm going with my wheels. Was thinking black but saw a pic on here of a black Dart with the wheels BD in white. I like subtle but in your face white might be cool too.
I got pinched at the inspection station in my old truck. Knew a guy who hooked me up tho...

·
Registered
768 Posts
I think I was right around $200 for 20% on 7 windows. The dealership hooked me up with a shop they use when they were doing some other pre-delivery stuff.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts