Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished ordering two parts from mp for my dart limited! Blow off adapter and injen air intake. My wife's first words way to void the warranty! Nothing like having a wife who works for the dealership I got the car from.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Grats and techincally those parts cannot void the warrenty unless they are the direct cause of the failure.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Jokes on her haha

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nice, everyone has been very happy with both of those mods from what I've seen and read. Get ready for the whoooosh sound! No, no, it will not void your warranty.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody put on injen pipes for your turbo with an automatic? I know I saw a post saying mp hotside pipe barely has clearance, is injen's the same way.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Anybody put on injen pipes for your turbo with an automatic? I know I saw a post saying mp hotside pipe barely has clearance, is injen's the same way.
Yes same issue for our DDCT tranny's with the injen pipes...I'm holding off on this Mod until I KNOW for certain this issue has been resolved by the manufacturer's. I think Tork or DRP has come up with a solution with the way they designed their piping...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts