Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They call me Showboy ('cause I live for car shows). They call me the Time Capsule Dude ('cause I luv time capsule vehicles). They call me the Show-n-Shine Kid ('cause I don't know about engines -- but I can make a car shine thanks to Mr Barry Meguiar).

I go back and forth between houses in Arkansas (where my family is from) and Florida ('cause I luv the sunshine and the beaches).

Like I said, I'm all about car shows and cars in general. I've got a little collection ---- and I'll post pics and links to the Photobucket account that has pics of my ride. LINK to the Photobucket album. The first few pics are not my car -- but then the rest are the actual ride.

A 2013 Dodge Dart SXT Special Edition -- in Bright Silver -- with the 2.0L engine -- is the latest in that collection. It's already been in a couple of car shows ---- and brought home a couple of plaques.

Thanks!
~Danny

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NOPE ---- I didn't do the burnouts.

NOPE ---- I didn't break out the windows.

NOPE ---- that's not me behind the car.

NOPE ---- I'm not trying to outrun the train.

NOPE ---- I'm not waiting on them to fill up my car.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At this time, my car is at the dealership getting its first group of mods:

-- The fascia is being painted black
-- The mirrors are being replaced with those that have the turn signals on them.
-- It's getting monogrammed floor mats (for car shows).
-- It's getting the trunk mat with the Dart logo on it.
-- It's getting its tire service.
-- It's getting its very first oil change.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Dart at two car shows

It's already been in two car shows and brought home two plaques.

At its first show, they gave out Top 100 plaques ---- and called the cars in order from top to bottom. It came in 17th out of 137 cars. There were a few other "newer" cars in the show ---- including a 2010 Camaro Hennessey and a few 2010-2013 Mustangs (including a Roush Stage 3). Some of those guys gave some raised eyebrows when the Dart came in ahead of them ---- as did some high-dollar classics.

And then, this is its second show...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the Z from NC! Glad to have you here, enjoy the site!
Thanks jkelly! I used to live in NC ---- first in Winston-Salem and then in Welcome. Luv that "Welcome to Welcome" sign!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the new ride. Although it seems like you have already.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
very nice. Welcome to the Z. Keep up the good showing for Team Dart!
Thanks. Thanks. And thanks!

Welcome to the ForumZ from FL!
Thanks for joining! :D
Thanks fellow Floridian!

Welcome and good luck with the new ride. Although it seems like you have already.
Thanks and I appreciate it. I hope to show the car in more shows. Show season is pretty much done in northeast Arkansas -- and will start back up in March 2014. By then, I hope to have the mods pretty much complete -- as if a car is ever really complete.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts