Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello dodgedartforumz!
The names Broketoon (well username anyway ;))...
Recently traded in my Caliber (was costing more in repairs then it was worth) for a 2014 Dodge Dart(duh) Limited with everything on it (except the technology group)

Having a blast with it so far :)...strange having a car with 500km on it though...used to 5-6 digits...

Cheers!

·
Banned
106 Posts
Hi, Good luck with your new Dart!!!!! May you never have the problems a lot of us on here have had. The Dart seems to be a dream when you get it, that turns into a nightmare !!!!!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Congrats on your new Dart. Any plans to personalize it? Great bunch of people on here with lots of opinions and ideas. Enjoy!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I just hit 3210 Miles on mine and I still love it!! Zero issues to speak of as well. My dad actually just did the same thing, he had a Caliber the year that they came out and it was giving him all kinds of issues so he traded it in on a '14 Dart Ralley (exactly like mine, but red and an auto LoL).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Congrats on your new Dart. Any plans to personalize it? Great bunch of people on here with lots of opinions and ideas. Enjoy!
No plans as of yet to customize it...it pretty much has everything I need/want at the moment (though new all weather floor mats would work, the ones I got are generic and don't fit the dart...).
and thanks to everyone :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts