Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folkes, my name is John and I drive a 2013 dodge dart 2.0. A little about me I'm located in Missouri, used to drive a 2012 AWD charger r/t. And switched for the mpg. I'm a well known detailer in my area and a member of the national guard. My current mods to my dart are: gutted trunk, CAI, and visual mods of 20% tint all around, with LED license plate light and reverse lights. I look forward to hearing what other tips you guys and gals might have along with helping you guys out when I can.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hey John, Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for joining us. Always glad to have someone with car detail knowledge.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My personal opinion I love the 20%. I have to say I've been pulled over for it once but I got off with a warning and that's been over a 6 month period. I'm not sure what Colorado laws on tint are but I think 20% is just right.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Washington is 35% on the front doors then whatever you want on the rest. No tint on windshield except factory visor tint strip across the top.

I have run 20% all around for years. Had it on my old Neon and now on my Dart. If you can get away with it then I would def go with the 20%.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.