Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I currently own a 2012 Camaro 2LT. However due to some health issues, my mom cannot drive, and she has issues getting in and out of the Camaro. Due to a hailstorm, my car went into the shop for repairs and I got a Dodge Dart as a rental. She was able to get in and out of it easy, a lot easier than the Camaro, so I have decided see about trafing it in. Of all the cars I have looked at, the Dart was the only car I could put together to my satisfaction with all of the options I want for less than $25000. I just thought I would pop in here and see what issues, mods, and what the general community was about. One of my biggest issues is I have not owned a 4-Cylinder car since my Plymouth Sundance. Been spoiled with V6s and V8s. Also have to have heated leather seats, remote start, back up camera. The biggest thing I will miss would be the HUD.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome to the Z.

It's a good place to find out info on these great little cars. No matter how you mod it, you're not going to get the power (~170bhp) and torque that you're used to, but then your fuel mileage won't be what you're used to either.

The GT (I think) comes with heated leather seats and a back up camera, and the remote start is available with the auto tranny. These features may be available on lesser models, but we all know that the GT is best :D

Good luck, and be sure to post some pics when you pull the trigger

Exco

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New GT

As an update, I did wind up getting a great deal on a GT. It has all the bells and whistles. I am pretty happy with it so far. I still have to go through the break-in process (only 90 miles on it).

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts