Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me say I couldn't watch the newbie video on posting. Its on a resticted site here at work. So hope I'm doing it right!

Bought a new 2014 Dart GT in December! Love the car!! It does have a few electrical gremlins living it it, but other than that - nice car. Bought a rear spoiler and looking for a hood next. Anyone know where I can get one? Anyway - joined this site to keep an eye on whats new with the Darts.

:D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA, the other side of the country. Thanks for joining. You are doin great on your post so far. Next how about posting a pic or two of your new dart with that spoiler. I hear its like a sauna up your way? Just kidding, enjoy the site.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are a couple pics of the rear spoiler. What do you think? There are a few generic ones out there, but I though this one looked closest to what an SRT spoiler might look like. I talked to MoPar a few weeks ago and they are working on a new one for the Dart. Should be out later this year. They wouldn't say what it would look like though.....

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'd be interested to see what the Mopar one looks like. Thanks for the info! I do like the look of that on your car though. clean.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice Looking Spoiler, Welcome to the forum I am in Mich as well. I have been looking at getting a spoiler for our Dart as well, dresses it up. Did it come painted or did you have it painted? I also wonder what Mopar version will look like?

·
Registered
25 Posts
welcome, the spoiler looks really good. I am also waiting for a hood. Mopar is supposed to come out with 1 later this summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts