Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!
Hubby (Excoastie) and I just purchased a 2015 Dart GT.:)
It was a surprise purchase. We were pretty much sick of our little Honda CR-Z.
It will be our son's "first" car. He's 15, obnoxious, and a learning "new" driver.

Our little Dart is pitch black and gorgeous. 6 speed manual. So far, it's been fun to drive.

Glad there's a Forumz - Nice to meet everyone!;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
We're still trying to get a feel for the car, and we're not sure what mods are planned yet. I'm sure that our son will come up with something that he wants to do... what 15 year old doesn't LOL

I'll take some pics a little later after I get the car cleaned up, but in the mean time here are a few pics that I stole off of the dealer's website.

I'm looking forward to learning about this great little car.

I was pretty active over on the Ram side for a few years, then I downsized, so I haven't been as active for the past year or so. We've also been over at the Chally and Charger side as well. Nala34 (Terrie) currently drives a '13 Charger Daytona, but is anxiously awaiting for a Scat Pak Chally that the dealership has ordered for us.

Exco

·
Registered
284 Posts
welcome to the forum there are a lot of new things coming out for the 2.4. header, CAI, exhaust, Tune. nice things to get you started in the 14 second track times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts